Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT!!! If you hunt elk in Idaho
I miss the good old days just at much as anybody but i highly doubt archery hunters are the main reason there are not any big bulls left. I think that if you have ever wounded an animal with your rifle and had it get away ( and with as much experience as you have i would assume you have) then this comment about archery hunters wounding the big bulls is very hypocritical. If you have not ever wounded an animal and had it get away then i am sorry. I have wounded two elk with my rifle and had them get away. It just seems to be part of the game. The ugly part.

i agree the survey was long and painful. but as i understood the question the opportunity to exchange a tag to hunt more than one unit was OPTIONAL. I for one would be willing to pay extra but i did not think it would effect the current regulation if it was put into play. I may have misunderstood the question, and perhaps i was mistaken.

This is just my opinion and it is different than many but is does just go to show the fish and game will never be able to make everyone happy. I do believe the almighty dollar is king when it comes to decisions made by fish and game and that is a shame.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [hulapopper] IMPORTANT!!! If you hunt elk in Idaho - by ddahl3 - 06-17-2012, 03:44 AM