Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license
onn this descussion i will have to say i agree with teroy . our service men and woman now have to purchace a license , these are people who can , may and are , called upon to put there lives on the line at a moments notice without any way to decline putting there lives in peril .

police and firemen do the same thing , but they also have some say so in a threatining situation , they very rarely use this option thou .

as for our disabled brothers and sisters , the problem i see is the abuse in the system that comes from the people who certify a disability .

drug addicts - disabled , drunks - disabled , gamblers - disabled , overeaters - disabled , i have a buddy that is on social security permanate disability because he's a compulsive liar , he went on that after welfare cut him off . i had another buddy that died of cancer recently after waiting 5 years after it was diagnosed with the deasese , no s.s. for him .

now before anyone gets mad , my cousin was born with a severe handicap , he will most likley perish during his early teen years as his body starts to develop . he can't talk or take care of himself . he's a special kid for sure . for people like him i would fight to the death to get laws like this passed , but for some jerk working the system to get free-bee's , well untill there's some legislature done to rid the system of these low down parasites , i will have to decline .

nothing sickens me more than seeing some fat slob wearing his mr.t starter set , in a towncar parking in the handicaped zone , buying his junk food grocerys with foodstamps , all because he's overwight . then you see the old grandpa or grandma buying off the day old rack after walking from the back of the parking lot . well that just burns my biscuts !

there needs to be some serious reform done to the system . those that need it can't get it , those that know the system and don't need it get it .

if there were a provision to keep the bottomfeeders from participating in this i will be more than happy to help .
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [daymere] hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license - by lonehunter - 10-22-2003, 09:54 PM