Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license
it is good to know what the opposing arguments are going to be before you attempt an undertaking of this nature. and having the answers before you get there dosnt leave much room for argument or spsctulation on any ones part. you turn it in to more of a moral issue of feeding the ecconomicly diSadvantage.

they will want to know how to make something like this will work, how will they distruibute licenses to those who wish to utilize this effort to releive the soup kitchens, you can tell them they already have in place what is needed.

the state allows for people to buy thier licenses online. the state already knows who is on thier list of disabled and destitute. it is just amatter of preexempting them the caust for the license before they ever get to the bait shop to perchess it with a license code that directs the store keep to the page where the exempt or prepaid (if you would like to call it that) when they punch in the persons drivers license or state Id number for said license it will print them a restricted fishing license. a license that restricts them from entering any fishing sporting events which they could win any thing. they would also be unable to enter fish caught for state records or any other sporting venture with out a regular license. hince fishing for food.

you now have the pro's and con's

good luck and let us know how it goes. who knows I may be down there to watch it come in and I will be able to say, [center][cool]"hey, I know the guy that got this law passed"[cool][/center]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [daymere] hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license - by davetclown - 10-23-2003, 03:47 AM