Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Berry BEST for Last (Sunday)
What ever man, I'm done talking about the topic. I'm not really sure why you're trying to make this into a debate/arguement. It almost sounds like your being defensive for anglers and keeping their catches or something along those lines. I'm telling you what myself as well as my dad and sometimes brothers and sisters have experienced.

Don't believe me? Then u can go drive down there and fish it yourself and prove me wrong. I could ask my dad for a whole history of the lake because he knows it all. It's been poisoned a few times because chub populations got out of control. He'd know the all the specifics about it. Untill about 2 years ago, I hadn't EVER been to deer creek because we always went past it to strawberry. U know why my dad finally caved in? Because at least rainbow wise we weren't doing any better than lakes like deer creek.

My dad is 59 years old and been fishing it practically his whole life. He knows more about the lake than u do or most of ur buddies do. People here can read what I say and take it how they want...I'm in no way discouraging any1 from going to strawberry i'm just saying if u wanna catch bigger bows there than other lakes, don't count on it.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] The Berry BEST for Last (Sunday) - by FishingLunatic - 10-10-2012, 09:15 PM