Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starva-nelle Perchfest 10-19-12
"So is there a lake-cam at Jordy? That would have been quite the you-tube-dude-esque snap to have grabbed."

[cool][#0000ff]There are several launch sites around Jordanelle but only one lake cam. It is at the main State Park ramp...at Hailstone. The PWC ramp is across the big state park peninsula and is in a completely opposite direction (south) from where the lake cam points (north) at the main ramp. I always have to take those things into consideration. I just hate it when I get back to the forum and find out that everybody on the board has been watching me pick my nose on camera...or some other disgusting thing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Those fish yesterday were definitely "on the chew". They had big schools of baby perch bunched up in the stickups and were slurpin' 'em down before they went deeper for the winter. When fish school and are in the presence of a food source it can be ridiculously easy to load up. Fish are always more active and competitive under those conditions. We won't talk about all the other trips and the other times when that doesn't happen.[/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Starva-nelle Perchfest 10-19-12 - by TubeDude - 10-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Re: [CoyoteSpinner] Starva-nelle Perchfest 10-19-12 - by TubeDude - 10-20-2012, 12:28 PM