Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to add oars to a float tube?
Hello there Alan - or anyone else out there! I appreciate this is an old post but wondered if you were able to help me. I live on the Isle of Skye, Scotland and got into float tubing last year. I have some severe left knee issues, which makes paddling for any period of time a real struggle so have been looking for an oar system to help out a bit.
I've downloaded the frame system that one of the other contributors posted but really liked the idea of these oar attachments from Zephyr. My question really is - 'has anyone actually managed to buy a pair of these yet?' I've been on their website but, as I don't speak Japanese, could't really make head or tail of it. I did send a message but may well have been doing anything really - I have no idea if they got it and haven't had a reply.
Float tubing for me is a revelation as it's so much easier than hobbling across bog and rough terrain. In essence, it's a lifeline for me and my fishing.
I'd be really interested in anyone's comments and experiences. Thanks so much for your help.
Richard - Skyepiker.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
how to add oars to a float tube? - by Alan_Ang - 07-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Re: [Alan_Ang] how to add oars to a float tube? - by Skyepiker - 02-27-2013, 12:32 PM