Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I just stink at fishing for Cats?
Wow 2 on a spinner? That's pretty cool cause i've never heard of that either. I'm not sure where you're fishing but honestly unless its pretty far north, where i've heard there's some trout, honestly I didn't think Spinners would do good for anything except for bass or rare trout.

One of these days I want to hall a raft up and find out how deep all of my spots are. I was thinking I could anchor down with one anchor and use another to drop straight down in all angles to find out how deep the spots are and also to get a feel for whats on the bottom(rocks, boulders, plain mud, trees/branches/etc).

Have you gotten any white bass yet? How about any one else? Let's just say I can see where white bass are lol. I haven't been able to get any yet though so I'm guessing they're not active yet.

Yeah pretty soon I'm going to buy a few containers of worms and just spend a day and try to catch as many fish as I can, regardless of what they are for fun. Expect a post within a week BFT [Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishMcFisherson] Do I just stink at fishing for Cats? - by FishingLunatic - 04-07-2013, 02:40 AM