Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I just stink at fishing for Cats?
Yeah lol I'm probably just a chicken but I wouldn't either. I was even creeped out last night with my friend being there with me. I'm like 99% sure no one besides us was there but it just had a creepy vibe and there was some mystery noise for a period of time near a specific spot. My friend heard the weird noise too but didn't agree with me. Some reason I have like super sensitive hearing and to me it sounded like an ipod. It sounded like someone who was listening to their ipod but so loudly that people besides them could hear it. Either way we both heard the weird noise and I had a knife in my pocket at all times lol. The fog from the water made it super creepy as well. Oh and it scared the crap out of us, we were walking by some trees and a deer jumped out right in front of us. Overall It was really cool because of the mist/seeing occasional big bites, hearing huge fish jump but it was definitely something i'd never do by myself(unless I get a pistol or hand gun lol).
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishMcFisherson] Do I just stink at fishing for Cats? - by FishingLunatic - 04-07-2013, 06:32 AM