Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah boat insurance requirements
<--- Independent Insurance Broker for eight years.

Lot's of questions here; very few answers.

100% of boat owners should own an insurance policy. Period. End of story. Most are less than $100.00 a year. My commission on 95% of my boat policies: $6.00 per year, give or take $0.50. I simply HATE it when someone calls me to insure a boat, because it isn't even close to worth my time, but because I'm such a stud-muffin, I usually get the rest of their insurance so it's no big deal. I only tell you guys this crap because I'm not trying to gain anything by telling you to insure your boats.

Secondly, every company out there has a different way of insuring "stuff". Some automatically cover certain things, while others don't. If you are with a captive insurer (Farmers, State Farm, All State, GEICO, etc) then I can't help you -- if you're with Bear River, Safeco, Auto Owners, Progressive, Cincinnati, United, Hartford, Met, etc. then give me a shout and I can find out for you.

If you've got specific questions in general, let me know and I'll either give you my two cents, or find out from the horses mouth and let you know.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Utah boat insurance requirements - by Goldster - 06-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Re: [CoyoteSpinner] Utah boat insurance requirements - by TroutBumDave - 04-22-2013, 10:53 PM