Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furled Leaders v. Regular Leaders
[quote TroutBumDave]I've had the same furled leader on one of my floating lines for over two years. I was sold on them years and years ago, and will never go back to tapered.

Off topic, kinda, another reason I won't ever shop at Sportsmans again is the last time I was in there with my brother picking up stuff for a trip and docking him out with some gear, I mentioned that we were both using furled. He got a look on his face that basically said, " you two dumbasses aren't ever going to catch squat", and then he actually said it. (Minus the dumbass part). He seriously tried to make us feel stupid for using them. Man, I hate that place.

I picked up six of them from FG before a Powell trip this year and man, they are smooth.[/quote] I don't know which sportsmans your going to but the midvale store is awesome! They always help me get on fish... I left a rapala on the counter and came back and joe the fishing manager gave me another one no questions asked, didn't even have to show my receipt. Plus flies for a buck? That's awesome
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Furled Leaders v. Regular Leaders - by TroutMan93 - 06-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Re: [TroutBumDave] Furled Leaders v. Regular Leaders - by TylerKunz - 06-20-2013, 04:52 AM