Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield MonsterFest Oct 26 - Nov 2
[quote FSBO_SLAYER]
I don't think those were small tigers. It was hordes of chubs. Scofield hasn't had any tiger plantings all year according to the stocking report. I was there on Saturday near the dam. I didn't tie on anything small enough to hook the buggers, but I was thinking they were chubs.[/quote]

The fish near the marina were tigers, but boy do I wish they were chubs. I actually cast netted them in the darkness thinking they were chubs, but they were all tigers. Plus when I got back in the afternoon they were easy to tell they were all tigers.

The big school of fish you saw at the dam were mostly chubs, some tigers and some other fish (looked like rainbows but I wasn't paying attention). I actually was able to get a net on the fish by the dam as well but once I did that, they moved offshore and I couldn't get them again (I didn't wait around). If the fish by the marina were chubs, I would have been done with one cast getting bait.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FSBO_SLAYER] Scofield MonsterFest Oct 26 2013 - by Ktrout - 10-28-2013, 01:42 PM