Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog on it?
da~! kinda stupid to be havin theat loaded gun in there in the fisrt place ain,t it! da!! which way did he go george?? well maybe the dogs didn,t like him anyways.haha payback time. if any fool is fool enough to ride around like that with the loaded gun then he deserved it. i wouldn,t allow my son to go with my ex becase of that. that,s what he would do. idiot. well one day he came back and had a hole dowwn thru the passenger seat and then up thru the top of the seat. i proceeded to ask what happened. he said the gun went off went down to the pavement below, came back up thru and went thru the top of the seat. DA! ya well i told him. that,s cute. you want to take my son.?? my son would of been dead if he was sittin there. people can be so stupid. so careless, and don,t think that things can happen like this. not me syndrome. not ill it happens. and maybe if there lucky enough fer this to happen and come out of it, maybe by some slim chance they,ll learn somethin from it. but ya know, 99 percent of the time fer inorder fer some idiot to learn somethin, it,s the innocent that pays fer it. like them beautiful dogs. or a kid, or a friend. THINIK!!!!!!! YOU IDIOTS! my ex never took my son again because he was a ex. haha and my son wasn,t gonna pay the price of his stupidity.excuses, blame on someone else, well dal with it. it ain,t gonna be my son payin the price. later
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Dog on it? - by releaseit - 11-07-2003, 01:51 AM
Re: [releaseit] Dog on it? - by tubeN2 - 11-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Re: [tubeN2] Dog on it? - by daymere - 11-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Re: [tubeN2] Dog on it? - by releaseit - 11-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Re: [releaseit] Dog on it? - by tubeN2 - 11-07-2003, 06:20 PM
Re: [tubeN2] Dog on it? - by tubeN2 - 11-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Re: [releaseit] Dog on it? - by lou - 12-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Re: [lou] Dog on it? - by lou - 12-09-2003, 05:24 PM