Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodging Lindon Berglets 3-5-14
Thanks for the additional clarification, Pat. I think I might have gotten rid of that meting pot in my last move along with my lead because I didnt have any outside atorage and figurwd it might be hazardous to my health being inside. That said, I still have mu molds, paints, epoxies, dyes, etc. I do plan in making jigs again when I get my own house again.

Thanks for the good wishes. Things are definitely getting to a better place for me, so I will do a lot more fishing this year for sure.

I ice fished twice at the pumphouse and once at A.F. harbor this yr right at ice on. At A.F. in Dec, I got about 15 big gils, but the other species were tough to get that day. Went with CBR to the pumphouse in late Dec. He had a flasher and I didn't, so he out-fished me about 2 to 1. 30 fish to 15 fish (Note to self, get a Lowrance finder that also converts to a flasher...) We had a mixed bag of gils, crappie, whities and a couple skinny perch. I took a date there in late Jan., and little did I know it was the night after a full moon, so we only caught 3 whities. ARGH! We still had a blast though because the company was fantastic. I'll attach a couple pics from those outings...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Dodging Lindon Berglets 3-5-14 - by TubeDude - 03-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Dodging Lindon Berglets 3-5-14 - by Out4Trout - 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM