Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fudd Friday on UL 4-4-14
[quote Tin-Can]TD, here is another of those "Why" questions. I've been in Utah 15 years. And was really surprised when I learned I couldn't use corn or hominy here. I was born in California, and have fished as a kid and adult in Calif, Arizona, N. Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Panama, and Mexico. I can't remember any of those other places out lawing the use of corn as a fish bait. [#0000FF][size 4] Why[/size][/#0000FF] here in Utah?[/quote]

Gosh you didn't just 'bait' him with another [#0000FF][size 4]WHY[/size][/#0000FF] question? [blush] He done just gone off on the Carpectomy, and I was eating dinner as I scrolled past. Ugh. Least it was beef stir fry and not some pisciverous feast. Though - I yanked some Sucker filet out of the freezer while digging for minnows. Still debaiting how much goes to kitties and how much to captain!

At least you got your answer. No matter the sense or senslessness behind a reg, gotta protect us from the idiots that would abuse in any case. Sadly, most of them seem unable to read anyway, so don't matter much what be writ in the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Fudd Friday on UL 4-4-14 - by TubeDude - 04-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Re: [Tin-Can] Fudd Friday on UL 4-4-14 - by CoyoteSpinner - 04-07-2014, 02:38 AM