Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am Fork Four-tilla 5-2-14
[quote TyeDyeTwins] Latley I have been working very close to Af harbor and Lindon and a few times this week my boss told me to take and hour or two off. Been kickin myself for not having a fishin rod in the work truck! Luckily you mentioned the harbor was almost lifeless.[/quote]

[#0000FF]We did not see much in the harbor at Lindon last week and AFBH this week. But keep in mind that we usually take a straight line from the ramp to the harbor exit. Once I feel there are likely to be more fish inside, I take more time to work around the edges and the dock. And I have done very well inside both harbors in the past.

However, my best days in the past were after the water warmed well above the 60 degree mark and the water levels were close to full. Still a ways to go on temperature and water levels are only about half what they should be inside the harbors right now.

Still...the fish gotta spawn and they gotta eat. So they will come inside for both. Just not as many and not as easy to find and catch. There have been times of drought in the past when fish were being caught under the docks with only a couple of feet of water.

Take advantage of any chances you get to explore those spots. Any fishing trip you don't take puts you one behind for the rest of your life. And they are always better than anything you could be doing in the office. Well, almost anything.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Am Fork Four-tilla 5-2-14 - by TubeDude - 05-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] Am Fork Four-tilla 5-2-14 - by TubeDude - 05-03-2014, 04:31 PM