Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATFISH CONTEST 2014: SKUNKED AGAIN
Well, I'd love to get ya on the board, that 7-incher is so cute, I'll bet it just croaked so sweet. But if I loosen the rule now (1) someone from the south will whine (2) next thing you know we'll be scratching BWO in the sand and snow.

I would give you this - instead of that Rapala sticker, if you put a BFT sticker on that board, and had a 2014 note on there.

Plus someone's got their big fat banana fingers hand in the way of the head. Can't see both ends of the kitty or the tape.

PLUS.... I'm sure you'll do better. That biggest is about the size Lava's been finding. But at least now ya got 'em turned on, and dialed in - right?

I had that sign for you, but then I was gonna leave it at work, since you're closer, then I think I brought it home, NOW I don't know where it ended up. I'd send you a pm, but attachments are . . . well, I won't get started. Just say it "ends with pooch".

So here - hopefully you've got a printer - even a B&W works. I'll try to scare up that other before the floatilla. If you need stickers, I do have those.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] CATFISH CONTEST 2014: SKUNKED AGAIN - by CoyoteSpinner - 05-04-2014, 05:54 PM