Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am Fork Four-tilla 5-2-14
[#0000FF]Glad you performed your skunk exorcism but sorry it wasn't better. Sounds like Mama Nature and her mid-lake weather generator gotcha.

I had planned to hit Willard this morning but when I got up my trees were already rocking and rolling in the wind. Another planned trip "blown off". That is somewhere around a dozen cancelled trips this year so for...called on account of weather.

Some big snakes around Utah Lake...of several species. I have seen some big gopher (bull) snakes too. Also a few "buzz-tails". Had a big gopher snake swimming out toward me from shore at Lincoln Beach one time. Brought back memories of the big diamondbacks that did that down in Arizona. I'm not afraid of snakes but I do not care to share the comfort of my float tube with them. TubeBabe, on the other hand, does a very good imitation of a Polaris missile launching from a submarine whenever she sees a snake while out in her float tube. Either that or a hydroplane racing boat throwing up a giant roostertail as she kicks to get away from it.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Am Fork Four-tilla 5-2-14 - by TubeDude - 05-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Re: [Springbuck] Am Fork Four-tilla 5-2-14 - by TubeDude - 05-05-2014, 11:24 AM