Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transporting your ride
[quote MasterDaad]My tube with the motor mount and pole holders folds up and fits in the trunk of my Subaru Legacy. 32MPG to anywhere I want to take it Smile[/quote]

NOT for everyone, but it gets even better packing INSIDE if you can use a smaller pack tube like the ODC 420L with inflatable seat and have just about any compact hatchback. I have a Prius, but anything bigger than a Yaris hatchback will work.

The ODC can be transported with all bladders except the bottom seat inflated, with all pockets packed, and with a mounted collapsing combo foot bar/motor mount when the back seats are down. The bottom seat is topped off by mouth tube in 2 minutes at destination, and the unit strapped to your back to get you quickly as walking to launch- no wheels/wait at primitive or paved ramps, etc. A 2nd set up tube or toon can be strapped to the roof if there will be 2 people. The tubes can be kept inflated, packed and ready to go in a garage so there is essentially no inflation set up time, and never a surprise leak to patch on arrival.

PM
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Transporting your ride - by flygoddess - 06-15-2014, 11:39 PM
Re: [MasterDaad] Transporting your ride - by pontoonman - 06-18-2014, 05:46 AM