Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Pool and other contests
[Wink]Hey guys even though the fat lady didn't sing yet. I just wanted to say thanks for all the fun. I also want to thank all the guys from work who helped me with all my picks. As I said before I'm not into watching the game but I do enjoy playing and that is what we did here. I think I have also gained some new members from new york because of this game and some of the other contests I've been in since I've been a member of BFT. When I started playing they ( I mean the boys at work) all had a good laugh and I was a sorce of humor. As time went on and some prizes came in they weren't laughing anymore but started to back me and they were truely interested in what was happening.

Under my picks for this week Shawn said above are the pics you have to watch out for. Whether I win or lose it doesn't really matter , I enjoyed the competition and the comraderie I've had at work. I also want to thank BFT because if it wasn't for them and this site we all would have less enjoyment in our lives.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Football Pool and other contests - by chiefpanfish - 12-26-2003, 01:29 AM