Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick UL Report 6/28
Nice cats. We are gaining on those northern guys so keep those cats coming.

I'm back after 'em after a short trip to the Portland area to keep sweet-wife happy. Ever notice all the weird people in an airport? Dorthy was right, there is no place like home.

I begin a steady night shift this week. I'm on the water any time after mid-night and I'll labor away until daylight. Love it. Full moon due next week will make it even better.

Attached pic shows how I cut up white bass for bait and the hook behind a hook I like to use. I cut the wb up on a band saw after they are frozen... slick. I use a single hook under a bobber and a double hook for dragging bait. I like to use wb and carp meat. I wanted to freeze a carp and try cutting it up on my band saw but I encountered some very un-lady like language when I mentioned putting a "stinking carp" in wife's freezer. I sometimes use a whole or a big half of a wb with the double hook setup. And... for the discriminating catfish, I'll use a wb head on the first hook and a nice chunk of carp on the second... kind of a buffet offering.

Anyway, nice cat FMF. We will ultimately win this thing by multiple inches. [Wink]

The best is yet to come.

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Quick UL Report 6/28 - by FishMcFisherson - 06-29-2014, 01:40 AM
Re: [FishMcFisherson] Quick UL Report 6/28 - by Boatloadakids - 06-29-2014, 04:54 PM