Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation over the 4th wow
we decided to spend the 4th of july weekend at starvation wow what a weekend . we decided to camp at the east end of rabbit gulch next to a group of about 12 trailers and motor homes what a mistake they had a gaggle of jet skis. and a generator that rarely shut off that was louder than my old lawn mower. Followed by a three day party. al I can say is live and learn. onto the fishing after reading tube dudes report I didn't feel so bad about our results. managed about 15 fish Thursday , mostly bows with about a third of them being small walleyes. the bows size and fight were great the eyes were all around ten inches. all released. the following days were about the same . until the 4th and 5th when boat traffic just got to bad and catching continued to get worse most days around 10 fish, were high in the water collum 1 to 5 feet . with some being 20 feet or more . did land 1 nice walleye and some really nice bows. the best part was my grand daughter getting lit up by some nasty bows. I've sworn off holiday fishing may it rest in piece cause I certainly didn't.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
starvation over the 4th wow - by mtncat1 - 07-06-2014, 10:06 PM