Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation over the 4th wow
Funny, this is a double edged sword for me. There are times I want to be the partier and want to stay up late and then there are times when I want the jerk next to me to go to bed so I can get up and go fishing early with good rest.

You have to take the good with the bad in my opinion, I can only imagine there were times when you were the jerk keeping people up late. I know damn well I have been the bad guy once or twice, and I know damn well that I've been the one calling out somebody else under my breath as well before.

While I try not to blare music, yell and be loud after 10 PM its sometimes hard when you've had a few drinks and your halfway past drunk and hanging out with good friends and family.

I do however think that when your in a public environment you need to respect others and if you can't do this you should find another place that is your own piece of solitude and/or party ground. This is in fact one reason I really like the North Slope of the Uintas, camps are spread out and you don't have to be so "PUBLIC".
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
starvation over the 4th wow - by mtncat1 - 07-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Re: [mtncat1] starvation over the 4th wow - by Yahtahay - 07-07-2014, 04:14 AM