Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation over the 4th wow
Hey I'm with ya, I've been there done that, like I say, its a double edged sword thing to me. Generators going all night though is rather disrespectful period, I whole heartedly agree with you.

Sadly, some think they have to have a generator just to camp, they don't realize for some odd reason that batteries can run 95% of whatever is in a trailer/RV. The minute they get there they hook up to the generator and keep feeding it gas at $3.50/gallon until they go home.

Also, my bad for the way I put that..I did not intend to say "you" in the following:

Quote:You have to take the good with the bad in my opinion, I can only imagine there were times when you were the jerk keeping people up late. I know damn well I have been the bad guy once or twice, and I know damn well that I've been the one calling out somebody else under my breath as well before.

I really meant any of us at one time or another, sorry for directing anything at you as this was not my intention (as it could have been construed as such).
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
starvation over the 4th wow - by mtncat1 - 07-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Re: [mtncat1] starvation over the 4th wow - by Yahtahay - 07-07-2014, 05:09 AM