Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation over the 4th wow
yeah that's no fun. It's actually funny because my worst enemies camping are usually my own family members. I usually try to go to bed earlyish and even though they aren't being loud for next door neighbors, they're usually close enough to our tent talking that they keep me up. If I somehow manage to sleep with them still talking, I always get woken up when their drunk selves finally decide to go to bed and clumsily get in the tent. Plus sleeping when camping isn't usually the most comfortable anyways. At least your kids got some fun fishing though!

I was really bummed when my dad canceled our 4th of July weekend fishing trip. We were going to go to Yuba and try for Pike(we've never tried for Pike). Hopefully we end up doing it some weekend at least. At least where I live, people were doing fireworks till midnight, some later and I'm just thinking, really people? You couldn't have done them at 8 or 9? Some of us don't want to sleep in till noon the next day...so you didn't miss quiet city nights if that makes you feel any better haha.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
starvation over the 4th wow - by mtncat1 - 07-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Re: [mtncat1] starvation over the 4th wow - by FishingLunatic - 07-08-2014, 02:55 AM