Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek walleye tips?
It is funny you mentioned this because I met a guy at Willard on Sunday that said the same thing to me. I assured him that when most of the members post reports that are truthful. Just because good fishermen can't repeat the success of others it does not mean that their report aren't real. There are so many things that go into making a fishing trip a successful, as far as catching big fish or high numbers of fish goes. One of the biggest IMO is location, you won't catch fish where there number are low or not at all. The only way most of us learn where the fish are is by experience, then remembering this info year in and year out. I think overall walleye numbers go up and down from year to year and that effects the catch rate but that does not mean that there are not good sized eyes in any body of water that has them. Keeping a journal really helps but reading articles about the fish you want to catch can give you good info on where to start.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Deer Creek walleye tips? - by SBennett - 08-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Re: [Watershadow] Deer Creek walleye tips? - by wiperhunter2 - 08-14-2014, 02:08 AM