Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming RAC meetings for 2015 fishing
I guess it depends on the location but I have seen this in many areas. Some people will catch a limit and I know because I'm standing near or fishing beside them, they leave and come back a little while later and keep fishing or they work in shifts. They fish for 4 to 6 hours, they get a phone call and a few minutes later a new group come in and the ones that are there get up and leave. I see it much more often when shore fishing but I have seen it while boat fishing as well, especially when fish are in a small area and boats are in very close together. Community ponds are another place where this happens often, once the "WORD" is out that a pond has been stocked it is just a matter of time before they show up. If you don't fish near groups of fisherfolks then you may never have seen this happen but trust me it does happen and this law change will not effect them in any manner. It sounds like this law change is mainly for those that obey the law and release fish once their possession limit is filled. We eat fish once a week and would bring more fish home, especially walleye, if this law goes into effect. As it is now we usually run out of fish around the first of the year and have to lower my standards to eat trout[Wink], until I start catching walleye again in the spring.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming RAC meetings for 2015 fishing - by AmyC - 09-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Re: [Fishsticker] Upcoming RAC meetings for 2015 fishing - by wiperhunter2 - 09-06-2014, 02:59 PM