Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming RAC meetings for 2015 fishing
There's a couple of things I think I should point out.

1. Limit on LMB over 12" on UL is 1. During the spring in certain locations, I have witnessed and reported multiple people catching and keeping 5-10 bass over 3lbs. If anyone spends any significant amount of time fishing during the spring you'd certainly be able to vouch for what I've said.

2. I don't want to seem thin skinned, but it seems there was an intentional dig at me for being an "
unknowledgeable basser".

Quote:[#0000ff]The knowledgeable bassers who know that lake well often are happy to score only a few fish in a full day of cruisin' and chuckin'.[/#0000ff]

I can assure you I'm extremely knowledgeable. My name is Joe Johnson I live in Orem and spend considerable amount of time each year on UL.

3. No matter what others claim, there is a lot of pressure on the LMB in UT lake especially in the spring. While the low water is certainly not ideal, planting extra LMB would certainly allow for more fish to be taken and take pressure off the LMB population as a whole. The numbers of sunfish, baby carp, baby white bass, crawdads and other minnows could easily sustain more LMB.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming RAC meetings for 2015 fishing - by AmyC - 09-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Upcoming RAC meetings for 2015 fishing - by ifishutah - 09-08-2014, 04:08 PM