Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach 9-16-14
Good to meet you guys at the launch. I stayed in the Benjamin slough and harassed the cats. Lots of bites and probably hauled in a dozen or so... best was maybe 25 inches. They were partial to the 4 in. wb but caught a couple on carp meat.

The carp were out and about doing their surface slurp thing. Noted that some of them were real hogs... drilled one with the bow that looked to be 30 in. long but he came "unhooked" as I tried to lift him in the boat. Kept one carp for bait and noted that it was full of eggs... second spawn??

Purty day and lots of bait for tomorrow. Tuff to have to fish every day.[Wink]

Maybe I spend too much time out there... Was at home last night about 9:30ish when I got an aggressive knock on my front door... didn't bother to use the doorbell. Answered it and was greeted by a Ut. Co Sheriff. Gulp. Did a real quick mental review of my recent past activities but couldn't pull anything up that would bring on the fuzz. He wanted to know if the white Chey truck with diamond plate bedrails and diamond plate toolbox with plate number xxxxxxx was mine. Yep. Anybody else drive it. Nope. That truck was identified as the suspect vehicle in a violent burglary earlier in the day somewhere up near SLC. Gulp! They grilled me a bit, checked to see if my plates had been recently removed and felt to see if the engine was still warm. Guess I convinced them that I was just and old codger fisherman and not really into violent burglaries. I guess I'm in the clear.
The only place I park that truck is at Lincoln Beach so I figger somebody got a perfect description of it and somehow decided it was a good suspect vehicle. I DIDN'T DO IT!!

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Lincoln Beach 9-16-14 - by TubeDude - 09-16-2014, 11:10 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Lincoln Beach 9-16-14 - by Boatloadakids - 09-16-2014, 11:56 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Lincoln Beach 9-16-14 - by danielc - 09-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Re: [danielc] Lincoln Beach 9-16-14 - by TubeDude - 09-17-2014, 04:20 PM