Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry fishing picking up
Me and a buddy went up there Monday on his boat. We noticed a big increase in fish catching over the past month. Moss was still bad but catching is possible now. We were fishing too deep with the down riggers. My long line white tube jigs kept getting hits so we came up and starting catching more fish.

My buddies boat had a lot of issues and at 11am, it started over heating and I thought it was going to catch fire. We were stranded by Mud Creek. The out drive that circulates water was not working. Many thanks to the guy in the sweet Lund boat that towed us back in. What a nice guy. He lost an hour of prime fishing to help us. I forgot to ask him if he was a BFTer.

I wanted to mention that while we were stranded, I would throw out my white tube and jig it back to the boat. I had fish follow or hit on almost every cast. I was very Sad that we had to go home with a broken boat.

Here is a pic of a great 19 inch 3 lb rainbow we caught by Haws point on a white squid.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Strawberry fishing picking up - by liketrolling - 09-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Re: [liketrolling] Strawberry fishing picking up - by chinook - 09-25-2014, 04:21 PM