Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refinishing Inflatable Pontoon
Back to your original question about Rhino textured paint. I think Ron was referring to the "texture" rubbing against pontoons. While I feel that is the toon is secured this is not a worry, but the TEXTURE does raise some concerns. From some I have talked to and have read, it is tough, but also very hard to remove if you don't like it. Texture does attract dirt which will make it harder to clean your frame. The toughness on the other hand is interesting.

Fins, I think you have a great handle on. I found that there is a difference in those for "swimming" and those designed for float tune or toon. Just my observation. I do own and use Force Fins and Omega's and have tried many, many others (as like Tube Dude been at this awhile[Wink]) They are work to a point. but I don't think I will ever get rid of either pair of mine.
I still use the little over the top strap ons in High Mountain Lakes. Specially with a motor.
Good luck with your quest.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Refinishing Inflatable Pontoon - by ddaley - 03-03-2015, 03:52 AM
Re: [dayhut] Refinishing Inflatable Pontoon - by flygoddess - 03-09-2015, 02:22 AM