Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Jeremy,
I think this has been brought up several times and it would probably be a lot of fun except for state laws are funny in Utah about fishing contests and so we have to play by our state rules...

Besides we're scared of Ron and all his hogs..... Actually this contest works pretty well because we have two fairly evenly matched bodies of catfish heaven... One is north the other is south. If they weren't so evenly matched it wouldn't be so much fun, but since both ponds can yield similar fish it's up to who every works the hardest, fishes the smartest or is the luckiest that will outdo the competition... Well luck may get you one hog, but the contest requiring three fish tends to add a little fishing talent to the winners and due to the duration it's a marathon that hopefully gives everyone time to get out and try their best..

We need to have an out of state can't officially compete but also played category to see what our surrounding states have to offer... I know we've seen hogs from both Nevada and Idaho so far and both would beat our best so far. So if you want to put some pictures in for fun, grab a post like this one of mine and just post a picture of your fish per our measurement requirements and we will be glad to drool over them..

Again we can't officially have the entries for prizes or anything like that, but we like to see big fish... Thanks for your interest it is a fun event, even if it does get you in trouble with your wife because you're addicted to fishing trying to get your score up... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [jeremypeace] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 04-20-2015, 06:33 PM