Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Thank you. I think you're very correct we're on the edge of some great fishing and the numbers will bounce around like crazy for awhile. Sort of a fun and exciting part of the contest when everyone is full of hope and most trips can bring a bump to your numbers. I went out last night in a small hurricane, was not a night I would have picked to try catfishing, but they still bit. Just not the sizes I wanted. Got a 20 & 24"er last night and both swallowed it to their tails. So I kept the big one and man that was some nice looking fillets. I was bank tangling in the whitecaps and couldn't tell when I had a bite until they took a run. Missed several hits including one I couldn't turn, sure wish I could have seen that one. I did get a couple carp including a little bump there for my personal score. Anyway like you said fast and furious on the way soon. I just hope I can start finding something bigger it seems like 25 is the top in my spot I like to fish. Guess that tells me that I should move but I keep thinking maybe a big one will show. Good luck my friend and don't leave us too far behind. Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Boatloadakids] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 04-24-2015, 01:32 PM