Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 cat contest FishSlayerJT
Um, do I really have to make a rule about that?
I would hope it goes with common sense or courtesy that you have to catch different fish to enter them.

IF you happened to catch the same cat on a different day, that would be allowed, but I'll play hard-ass, and say if you enter the same cat twice from one day, I'll disqualify both, and maybe even your whole entry in the contest.
I'd put that up there with catching a fish on a worm, sticking a fly in it's mouth for the picture, and entering it in the fly-fishing contest.

Hell, I thought I had more than enough rules already.
Would you think that should be allowed? I mean, why even bother taking the hook out, just pitch it back in, and reel up again.

I have allowed BFT stickers on bumper boards, with a username and date added. You can do that too. But really - GO to the rules post, download the banner and print it. Here, I'll make it painfully simple for ya. Attached. BUT - would still suggest you go back and read the rules. I count on honesty among contestants.

Maybe I'll change the rules so you can only enter one fish per day, just to avoid the temptation.

Messages In This Thread
2015 cat contest FishSlayerJT - by FishSlayerJT - 04-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Re: [FishSlayerJT] 2015 cat contest FishSlayerJT - by CoyoteSpinner - 04-27-2015, 02:15 AM