Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 cat contest FishSlayerJT
i guess sometimes i read things in a different context then was intended. My response was meant to be more funny and sarcastic and not any sort of attack or challenge. I understand what you are trying to say now. I will keep it honest and follow the rules, that i need to read over again. To be completely honest i just found out i wasnt suppose to use the bait (crappie scraps) i was using and would even call myself out and take my entries off no matter what size it was. I honestly did not know you couldnt use crappie or the parts of most game fish. but you can use their eggs.. Im in it for the challenge, the fun of honest competition, and i enjoy a little smack talk. I cant promise, but ill try not to ask anymore dumb questions, or over analyze the simple rules.. Didnt know my pics were loading slow. It shows up on my screen as a little pic that you can click on to make bigger. For some reason i thought that was easier. still kinda new at all this, ill figure it out.. Im glad i put up some test entries before put up some real game changers. [laugh]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
2015 cat contest FishSlayerJT - by FishSlayerJT - 04-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Re: [CoyoteSpinner] 2015 cat contest FishSlayerJT - by FishSlayerJT - 04-29-2015, 07:05 AM