Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
I have been worrying about all those quiet ones in the blue. I need to get rid that 21 in her I got holding me back. Maybe Thursday??? I do need to stick me a couple carp first. My son and I made a bow out of PVC and parachute cord and a little heat. I figure if your going to drop something in the mud it's better than my PSE. And if your gonna go redneck you may as well go all in. We even used a Gatorade bottle for the reel. I am not sure but I think we are around 30 to 40 lbs on the draw. I think that will be good. Seems like my compound has way to much penetration and shoots through them too much. Anybody tried this before??? I can't be the first there is some guy on YouTube that shoots competition with a PVC bow. At worst I spent 5 bucks and a few cherished hours with my son.

One other note I know these are unofficial up dates but I think you may have given me an extra 1/2 inch on my 25 inch cat. Not to take away from all the hard work I put into trying to stretch it. I am sorry South but the North may be closer than we think. It's a good thing we have BLK who apparently only stops fishing long enough to give wonderful reports and maybe take a leak once in a while. I don't want to know but I bet neither one of those activities are separated by time and space if it decreases his time fishing.

Thanks again to all of you who are making this fun to be a part of.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by Stickleback - 05-12-2015, 03:32 PM