Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Gaardvark, hey the light colors represent the other nine counting fish towards the team score, so the red tint is for South and blue tint is for the North's counters for the team score... and you guessed the darkest ones are the largest fish for each team... Keeping all these straight is one of the most likely spots I will make a mistake because I have to update the formula each time manually because I'm not ambitious enough to develop the logic to do this automatically...

You will see some scores that are the same size and one counts and others don't, this is simply due to my needing 10 scores and I took the easiest one, so just cause your fish isn't counted towards the team score and it is the same size fish doesn't mean the other fish was better, it's just how it worked easiest for me, but both fish could fill that last spot if you know what I mean... Hope this helps you translate my chart a little better...

Also the delta and setline columns were for my own personal use to help me figure how far behind I was last year and I haven't filled them this year due to it not being meaningful, but I might try to update that and the score will be how far back each person is from the lead... The setline, was just the cats I caught on the setline that didn't count for the contest, but I wanted to record how big my best fish were for the year... So sorry to clutter your results with my personal numbers... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [gaardvark] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 05-12-2015, 07:40 PM