Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Time for two updates... first I didn't get skunked last night, however I went 1 for 11... Caught one fish out of 11 carries and pull out of their mouths... A little frustrating maybe too big of bait for too small of fish I don't know, but the one I did catch I broke my line when I went to set the hook, but it was on a bobber, and believe it or not I was able to cast my other pole and snag the bobber and fight the 25" cat in... I was really lucky I don't think I could ever do that again...

Well now for the important update, we have a new north team leader... Hogstalker took his second place overall position and is closing in on BLK, well sort of, I think Lynn still has a fair lead, but like predicted the motion is starting... I see several others that are poised ready to jump into the top five, all it takes is one more cat... Have a great fun weekend and lets see some big numbers, who knows maybe team north will regain the lead by the end of the weekend... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 05-29-2015, 03:36 PM