Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting this up again!! Advice needed
So many fish so many choices[cool]

For trout do the mirror lake highway. Use fly and bubble as suggested. Good flies would be olive woolly bugger, Mosquitos, Adams, royal coachman. Spoons I would recommend red/white stripe daredevil, spinners mepps style in silver blade and red white blade.

Jigs also catch trout

For warm water fish there are so many baits out there. Jigs work well bounced a long the bottom, cast near some submerged cover like trees and rocks. Other good bass baits are spinner baits in chartreuse/white and white. For the bluegill, green sunfish, perch tip the small 1/16 oz jig with a small piece of worm.

You will find bass at most community ponds, pineview, rock port, mantua, deer creek, and starvation to name a few.

I am not a big fan of sitting on the bank drowning bait either. I usually have to be casting something as well. Something that helped my wife enjoy fishing more was float tubes. I bought her one just after we were married and she has been hooked since. Tubes also help you get to places away from shore and where the fish are.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Jeremyhet] Starting this up again!! Advice needed - by albinotrout - 07-26-2015, 06:30 PM