Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Catfish Challenge - Tin-Can
Yote, where you been all summer? Anyway, Jeff or John, whoever is keepin the contest stats. I got one Cat at Willard yesterday. At first I was just gonna take it home for the fish fry, then decided I just didn't feel like cleaning fish yesterday, so was ready to drop it back over the side and thought, "this Cat looks like it may be a bit bigger than my last contest post" Well I am still working on my new bump board, and didn't have it on the boat.[pirate]

[inline 150829_001.jpg]

[inline 150829_004.jpg]

The 36 inch tape is from Scheels when Wing-Man and I stopped there on our way back from UL a few weeks ago. I covered it with some Lexan Plexiglas I had laying around the garage, and today I put the back board and one end board on. Slightly modified from these first pics. Going to get a coat of clear poly on the wood, then lay in a BFT decal and another coat of poly.

But anyway, it wasn't on the boat yesterday. So I took a couple photos best I could with my cell camera, and the tape measure I keep in my tackle box.

The fish is 20.5 inches, from Willard Bay 7 Sept 2015. If you can read the tape, will you bump one of my 19.5 and replace with this none? If not, no problem.

[inline "(0152) 7 Sept 15 Willard 20.5 inch Cat.jpg"]

[inline "(0151) 20.5_inch.jpg"]
[#005000]
Good question. I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
Michigan, Chicago, Roofing, Gardening - NOT fishing, Sadly. But it ain't (quite) over yet is it?!

It is kinda hard to see the tape, but we'll give it to ya.
I can see the 2ft mark in the second pic, and extrapolate back. Plus a 20 isn't gonna run away with the pot of gold. At least your getting out!
20.5 pnts
[/#005000]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Tin-Can] 2015 Utah Catfish Challenge - Tin-Can - by Tin-Can - 09-08-2015, 09:38 PM