Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Well time for an update thanks to Pisco's big bird island trip... Had he not had a case of fish fever we would have been looking at the new second place guy, (85 points) might still be if he can get some better pictures and paper work... Anyway he did move up into the top five with his other fish and is for sure looking like the contender I predicted...

Anyway everyone check out your scores and if I have muffed your numbers please let me know... I caught myself goofing a score last week when I forgot to bump a bigger fish down a spot... Luckily I seen it and was able to correct that score, but it makes me worry I may goof along the way...

Okay one other question, How many would be interested in an awards banquet at the end of this contest? My thoughts would be a centrally located restaurant like maybe Holy Smoke in Layton or somewhere like that, where we could get good food and maybe a discount... We could meet, eat and pass out prizes and others could join to shoot the BFT bull.... Didn't run this past John and Curt yet, but think it might be a fun end to the contest... This would happen around mid November I expect... Let me know your thoughts... anyway see updated chart below... J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [hogstalker] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 09-10-2015, 06:10 PM