Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores
Well I didn't even make it out over the weekend, so no last minute entries from me... I need to reread the rules, but I think all entries had to be in soon after, so we may be there.... I will list the final un-official scores that I had below for the teasing and torment to begin until the north get's it's chance for redemption next year.... Not that you need help, but team south's average ten fish score was higher than the biggest fish caught on team north this year. 29.65" vs 29.5"

Sure was a different year up north as well... I never did get the good run of big fish that I had seen before in the shallows during the early summer, and the late deep river cats didn't show at all this year, that's where I really struck out... I think they all went upstream because of the draining the pond each fall, I think they swam up to Idaho where we seen some nice fish caught this summer, but Cutler was tough to find a big fish this year... Anyway enough of my excuses, congrats you southern boys, you worked very hard and deserve the title this year... I'll get with John (Yote) and figure out all the prizes and we'll try to get them distributed along with the bragging rights... Thanks everyone for your participation, it's been a fun contest.... Let us know your thoughts about length of contest and such, would you like to see it return next year, etc.... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Boatloadakids] Unofficial Catfish Contest Scores - by SkunkedAgain - 11-02-2015, 05:17 PM