Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Man Pontoon Help
Hey All,

So I am looking to get a pontoon boat (I think) that will give me the ability to also stand while I fish. I have seen a few two man, but that just seems like a bit much for some simple still water fishing. I don't anticipate back packing to any lakes with it, so it wouldn't need to be a super portable option, but if I can have my fish and eat it too (see what I did there), then for sure I would be open to that. My main thing is for it to not break the bank (or my marriage for the matter), have a platform so I can easily stand while I fish and have the flexibility to add on some aftermarket accessories down the road (trolling motor, mounts, etc...). Maybe I am better off with a kayak, but I like the idea of the more stable pontoon. I'm only 35 and I good shape with good balance so maybe a kayak is a good option too. Please let me know what you have, pros/cons or what you would recommend. I am primarily into fly fishing, but love the idea of getting into some deeper water with a bate rod as well.

Thanks for your help!!

Tight Lines!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
One Man Pontoon Help - by ru22dizzle - 02-01-2016, 02:27 PM