Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimming at Bear Lake!!!
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Glad to hear you survived and are here to tell the story! Those springs can be dangerous. BURR! That must of been cold! Did you have any dry clothes or did you fish in the wet ones?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]My brother was out a few weeks ago on Lake Mead with his older fishing friend on my brother's boat. They were both dressed warm with the older guy wearing a lot more clothes. My brother was in the stern and his friend was in the bow. My brother heard a "thunk" and turned around. His friend was nowhere to be seen! My brother looked into the water and couldn't see him. He said he reached down as far as he could and felt some material, which ended up being his friend's sweatshirt hood. He pulled his friend up to the surface. Luckily his friend ended up no worse for wear and tear. It happens that fast[/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]...[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You're lucky you didn't go under and come under the ice.[/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Swimming at Bear Lake!!! - by muskyhunter - 01-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Re: [muskyhunter] Swimming at Bear Lake!!! - by BearLakeMack - 01-25-2004, 05:48 AM