Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a question!
[#0000FF]That is a very basic question. It does not take into consideration what body of water you are fishing, what species you are targeting and what the primary food resources are.

There are many lakes that have multiple predator species...and they all feed mostly on a primary forage, like threadfin shad. When you have that situation you can throw a crankbait that looks like the size and color of the main food on the menu and catch almost any of the available species.

Small jigs, tipped with worm, will also catch multiple species of fish in the same day on the same water. That is especially true if there are several varieties of bass and sunfish. They all feed on crawdads and other aquatic invertebrates. If you fish a small jig to imitate their favorite food...and add some "sweetener"...like a piece of worm...you can definitely catch multiple species.

After that, spinners are a good lure to throw for a variety of different species. You may have to change sizes and colors to find the right one for the day, but spinners are a good choice for someone with limited experience.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
i have a question! - by williambaxter4 - 05-14-2016, 04:58 AM
Re: [williambaxter4] i have a question! - by TubeDude - 05-14-2016, 06:46 PM