Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michigan snow
haha yeah, ain,t it funny how we love it when ewre kids.haha although i use to have to shovel a path up thru to the barn fer my ponies to to be able to git water and feed to em. didnt have ne plumbin up there so i had to carry it plus do the walk ways too. snow was deeper than me. haha thats back in the old days when we really got snow. it weren,t nothin to git 30 inches of snow within a day and a half. haha didn,t have no buses runnin either and i,d have to walk 3 miles to go to school. and back. by the time i got home it was dark everynite. then have to feed bucky, then bombfire, and lug water, do homewrk eat then shovel what needed doin, play the pianer fer a while go to bed. haha that was my routine and member it as yesterday. and if i had a half hour i,d go out and play with buck of the bomb, god they loved the snow. how we,d run and play. i,d chase them then theyd chase me. haha they run and buck stick there head in the snow, roll, ahha so funny to watch em. miss them days. i could of never asked fer better ponies, then patches james when i was older and the pony i got fer my son. i guess what it boils down to when e git older is our old bones aint what they use to be, and just another thing we got to do. haah haha. lonehunter, make a snow angel, haha maybe youll git back into the spirit of things haha i hear ya! haha later[Smile][Wink][cool][laugh]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
michigan snow - by lonehunter - 01-29-2004, 02:17 AM
Re: [lonehunter] michigan snow - by patches - 01-29-2004, 03:25 AM
Re: [patches] michigan snow - by lonehunter - 01-29-2004, 11:24 PM
Re: [lonehunter] michigan snow - by patches - 01-29-2004, 11:50 PM
Re: [lonehunter] michigan snow - by Bassmaster-ND - 01-29-2004, 04:43 AM
Re: [Bassmaster-ND] michigan snow - by patches - 01-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Re: [lonehunter] michigan snow - by patches - 02-08-2004, 01:38 AM
Re: [patches] michigan snow - by lonehunter - 02-09-2004, 01:05 AM
Re: [lonehunter] michigan snow - by patches - 02-09-2004, 02:19 PM