Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Port Aransas Weekly Pic's!!!! and fishing Report.
Phillip T,
Welcome to the board. Thank you for your comment and I also did question as you have about a snook off of the jetties. I originaly got the information from the local newspaper. Before I posted this I contacted Mike Rogers at Woody’s Sports Center as he was the person that reported the catch. He did conferm that a single snook was caught off of the surf side of the south jettie on the morning of the 13th. He stated that on a morning walk on the south jettie he actualy saw the snook brought in. Beleave what you may but when it comes to honisty and proper identification, Mike is one of the best around. If you are still not convinced then give Woody's Sports Center a call and ask for Mike.
Could I get you to register (it is free) and you will be able to recieve instant emails notifying you when ever one of your posts recieves a reply. There are alot of other advantages too!
By registering and posting in the fishing reports boards you are also automatically entered in the weekly Fishing Reports Contest to win great prizes!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread