Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winni Perch Trip
[center][Image: winner.gif]

[#ff0000][#ff0000]This Weeks Winners wins[/#ff0000] [#000000]"[/#000000][url "http://www.fishingcomics.com/"][#0000ff]The Complete Fishing Comic and Joke Book[/#0000ff][/url][#000000]”[/#000000]

[#ff0000]Week Ending 2-1-03:[/#ff0000] [/#ff0000]
[/center]

[cool]My daugter Brooke and I took the 2 hr trip north to fish lake Winnimigosh for perch Sunday morning!. We went out of NoDak resort, and drove out 5 miles to a hump out in the middle! The ice was a good 30 inches with only 1 breaker to cross, which was marked by the resort! At 7 :15 AM , We were fishing in 29 ft of water and the action started right away! It wasn't fast, but enough to keep Brooke satisfied. Brooke was using a teardrop under a bobber with a full rossie red minnow, and I was jigging with a angel eye with a head of a minnow! By mid morning, we put down the underwater camera and watched the fish which kept both of us occupied ! By watching them, you could tell what they liked, and what they didn't. We saw a few pike, but didn't have on what they wanted!. We left the lake about 11:45 with our limit of 10 - 11 inchers, and got home in time to have them clean and cooked before the big game !. What a great day!!! , fishing on a world class Perch lake with Brooke, and then watching the big game of the season and have your team win, It don't get any better than that ! (remember, keep your rods bent ) Flagmanonice[Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Winni Perch Trip - by Flagmanonice - 01-28-2003, 04:34 AM