Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pier Fishing Trip!
OK guys and gals, we've been bouncing around the idea of a field trip to the Myrtle Beach State Park fishing pier. Well, lets make that happen. [Smile]

I figure by the middle to end of May the fishing should be going full steam ahead, so on Saturday, May 19th, lets all plan on heading to the state park for a little fishing. This is a great chance for our local anglers to share tips, have a great day of fishing, and meet some great people. I'm an early bird, so i'll get there early. I'll make sure and wear BFT clothing so i'm easy to pick out from the crowd. I've already met Saltwaterron and I know he'll more than likely be there. I'm hoping that a few of our other members will also join in on the fun. (Dusky, KingsinthaSC, DR, Sheepheadz, etc.....) LOL, i'm calling you guys out! I know there are plenty of other SC anglers that read the boards but don't post much. This is your chance to get out and have a great day of fishing with your comrads!

If there is anything you'd like to add, please feel free. If we get enough people going for sure, i'm positive that BFT might help out with a couple free things to give to everyone, and maybe we can order a pizza or something for lunch.

I look foward to fishing with you all! [cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pier Fishing Trip! - by Tarpon4me - 04-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Re: [Tarpon4me] Pier Fishing Trip! - by mattscru - 04-24-2007, 11:08 PM