Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator "ssor" got skunked!
[cool][#0000ff][size 4]Wow! yesterday was really my day. It was not the best day for fishing but i sure was pleased when i caught two perch and ssor caught zip! Again we were fishing from the piers in Port Aransas, but the aftermath of the cold front seemed to upset the little guys from doing any more than suck bait. Today looks much better and as soon as we finish at the great Computer Center they offer here we are headed to the Jetty where the tournament will be held on Saturday. This will give us a good idea what is biting and what bait may be the best. So far we have had the best luck all week on fresh dead shrimp. I'm getting better a getting my bait on right. I am used to my favorite nightcrawers when I am fishing in Ohio. [/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 4]I promise to give ssor a chance today and I promise to put an ABC fish back for Davetclown. [#0000ff][size 1](I feel a little bad that ssor did not get any yesterday so maybe he need my help. HA! ha!) [/size][/#0000ff][/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Moderator "ssor" got skunked! - by Windy - 04-10-2003, 06:20 PM