Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where
you could have a all expence paid trip to a fishing spot of your choice where would you go ? myself i think i wouuld head for austalia's great barrier reef
[signature]
I'D GO TO FLORIDA, CALIFORNIA, OR MAYBE MEXICO FOR SOME HUGE LARGEMOUTH.
[signature]
man if i went to florida it would be for permit and tarpon !
[signature]
I think I would like to hit the Baramundi as well. I would also like to get into some of those Great Whites. I know we have some good ones here in Cali but it is always nice to hit other waters.
[signature]
i read a article a while ago about how the locals fish the barrier reef they use parachute cord with a 200# mono leader as a hand line if they hook something to big to hold they tie it off on cleats spaced around the bulworks untill it gets tired and start pulling again just sounds like a blast to me besides who wouldn't want to fish were they say if you catch something smaller then 40#.....its because something bigger didn't eat it on the way up !!!!
[signature]
Probably Nicaragua or Costa Rica or around there for marlin, sailfish, etc. Since I lived in Nicaragua for 2 years I already love the place and it would be nice to go back someday, plus I've never been ocean fishing like that before.
[signature]
I would go to AK for some serious flounder and salmon and then dive for some AK king crab. Surf and turf or more surf, you can't beat it!
[signature]
I want to hit the Amazon River. They've got some nice cats there as well as bunches of pretty fishies. Heh. Might get to play with Pirhana while I'm there too.
[signature]
I would go to Mexico for one of their GIANT bass lakes like lake Huitas!!
[signature]
jack wants to go live there.at mexico, i,d want ot know bout the fishin, i want trout, not ocean fish. he likes water as fer as the board thing with the sail on it. haha i dont. ahah he,s been one of them ocean dudes all his life i haven, i been the ol hick who loves the mountains, the brooks, ahah so i dont know bout that workin. haha fer a while ok, but if i was to pick where to go fishin, i would pick ireland, where my gramps parents were. dont know exactly where they lived but i do know i,d liek to go where there,s those cutthroats salmon, in the brooks to fish fer. it,s beautiful country. lots like vermont. as fer as fields mountains, just to see where and how gramps got from there to here. that would be cool.[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
I would love to go up to Alaska during the salmon spawn. or florida, or mexico.
[signature]

Anywhere that it is warm and I could catch some great fish!
[signature]

Hi there aquaman,

It's the Amazon river for me. Especially near the mouth/delta area. Lot's of exotics there for sure.

JapanRon
[signature]